Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day-by-Day

Welcome to my blog.
This is not the first time I have acquired one of these, I just procrastinate and forget to update.
Well this is a new beginning!
My blog is called "In Progress...Day by Day" because that is how our Christian life is.
Day by day we are fighting a battle against things unseen, and sometimes that battle can get pretty overwhelming.
That's why I have this verse:

2 Corinthians 4:15-18 (New Living Translation)

15 All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. 16 That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. 17 For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.


No one said is was going to be easy. Living an AUTHENTIC Christian life is hard, but is all for the glory of God and the rewards in heaven greatly surpass the ones here on earth.

I pray that this blog is a tool used in my life and in the life of others.
And day-by-day I pray the God would use me and grow me for the advancement of His kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment