Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Missed Another Day

Well it is Wednesday, and today I have class over in Ft. Pierce. Well I HAD class.
See I have missed a couple of days of class, because I just did not want to travel over there. But I have come to realize that the more you miss, the easier it is to keep on not going.

It's like that with our sins.
See I keep on telling myself "I've already missed so many days, why even bother?"
And don't we say that too:
"I keep doing this sin, why bother to stop?" or
"I am so in over my head, there's no way I can get out!"

That's probably why you can't get out, because of your ATTITUDE. That's is what it comes down to too. You have to CHOOSE, the easy way or His way.

The easy way (which later becomes the hard way) you keep on sinning and His way leads to an all powerful God that's wants to show you that He is enough, and He understands.

Let me leave you with these verses. And know you are not alone and it's not to late to turn around and CHOOSE the right path.
The ball is in your court!

Luke 15:10 (New International Version)

10In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."


Hebrews 2:18 (New Living Translation)

18 Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.




No comments:

Post a Comment