Saturday, May 2, 2009

Unappreciated

Unappreciated, Unnoticed, Un-everything else that you should be, but you are not.

My emotions are playing havoc with my mind. My heart tells me something and my head something else.

I want to read my Bible, but I can't focus. I am frustrated because I can't focus...you see my drift.

Lord Jesus I am going crazy. I need to rest in You and let You comfort. You tell me to face my fears and everything else that is tormenting me. I know I am not alone, but I hurt. Father God, be my healer and counsel my heart.
I know I will be okay, but I can't see that far. Help me to trust in Your time and the inexplicable ways that You work.

I know You don't need me, but You want me. That You appreciate my praise to You, and see me beautiful and capable of handling your tasks. I believe, help me with my unbelief.
I want to face my feelings with truth. Guide me in your ways Oh God.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment