Monday, September 20, 2010

What the world?!

I know, where have I been. I mean not just physically, but mentally (ohh...that's a dangerous thought), emotionally, and most importantly spiritually.

Let me start out by saying that God is good.

Now for the update:
In the last year, I've packed all my stuff 3 times: Twice in the Spring and Fall, for semesters at Southeastern University, and once for my internship in the summer.
In the last year, God has revealed Himself to me like never before. I am so in love with my Savior and my Redeemer.
In the last year, I've changed my major twice: History to Missional Ministry to English and Intercultural Studies.
In the last year, my missions calling and my heart for women to grow strong in the Lord has intensified.
In the last year, I've met really awesome people, and God has led me to a really awesome church and the opportunity to serve a really awesome city.

Yes God is good, and it's getting better. I am working on a really great post about Jacob in the book of Genesis. Hopefully I'll have it soon =)

Well, till next time...
This is DaybyDay

By: Daylet L.

No comments:

Post a Comment